Saturday, May 31, 2008

Things.Changed.

Coming back to a new term of college..i feel..everything changed..why?how?..i dnt even know..i guess everythin changed and people change..
This term 3 subjects..now doing marker rendering figures…marketing/consumer behaviour and also corporate identity..
Marker rendering simplified figures..challenging and somehow tiz term I dnt have that particular interest in doing marker rendering..maybe im jst lazy and slacking since I only have 3 subs. Though I miss my last term’s marker rendering class. I miss the topics we did on..the feeling of improvement, detailed rendering and also my lecturers..boon tiong and siau fan I will alwiz remember you guys..you guys are awesome..i love it!. And somemore..getting an A- for it..i would say im shocked..really..

Marketing/consumer behaviour..wat can I say I am having one of the nicest lecturers I known and he was great the last time I had him..all his amazing funny stories he use to tell us..and that smile..haha..unforgettable..and only 7 weeks of his class..isnt tat awesome...im happy. =)

Corporate identity..i would say it is the most interesting but yet challenging and also terrifying with every heartbeat. You can imagine..our lecturer..Joseph..(im nervous) everytime..
Though our powerpoint presentation about the state Sarawak he said it was good..i would say Melissa did a good job presenting..and also as a group…me, Melissa, Yi Zheng, Sook Han and Deborah..good job..but now the hard part..now coming up wit our own ideas and concept..on reinventing a new identity…impressing him would be hard…God please help me..

Somehow I find myself slacking and pretty lazy tiz term..compared to my last term I had 6 subjects..that was doubled by this term. I feel college is not that exciting anymore..though that many subjects..last term..but I enjoyed it..for one thing..im slacking, not happy with things that’s happening around me..and friends..changed..i wana graduate now..so I can get on wit life..

The tinge of liking Ed Westwick aka Chuck Bass in Gossip Girl..bad ass.


No comments: