Sunday, April 13, 2008

crap. tagged again...bah!!..ureeya!!..

freakin tagged by ureeya..

5 things found in my bag:
file
pencil box
bottle
my earphones
small strips of paper

5 things found in my wallet:
money
namecards
pictures
a touch and go card
coins

5 favorite things in my room :
my blankie!!
my portable dvd player
radio
discman
the aircond (cant live without it)

5 things I always wanted to do:
go surfin
go to the beach
take breakdancing classes
take cooking classes
go shopping

5 things I'm currently into :
movies!!.
music
videos series
project runway
games

5 presents you wish for:
an apple ipod
new shoes
a new computer
a new phone
money

The person who tagged you is :
ureeya..a person who is awesome and plays a big role in my life and is crazy!!

Your 5 impressions of him/her :
damn funny
toxic!!
pretty
awesome
friendly

Tag: darn i have been tagging the same people who bah!jst do the quiz if u want...

No comments: