Saturday, April 12, 2008

saturday..

a day by day blog update?..i will try..jst got some pics from my classmate from our last typography class..those of you who know..my lecturer sharon is leavin my college..my typography lecturer..she has been awesome throughout tiz whole 2nd term of mine..tho she was smetimes dissapointed or bugged by us coz of our work..she has been awesome..and havin to end it with typography as our last hectic day was such a relieve..i guess tinkin bout guin through tiz term..was challenging..ever challenged compared to my other terms..good laughin times..stressed up late nites no sleep times..wow..im exhausted...but soon its cmin to an end..one more subject left..im jst chillin now..its feels great..and im gna go out hang out yumcha lepak watever wit my frens!!ureeya,manisha,jillice and diana lets go!!..haha..we are so gna go meet up soon miss you guys..abhay too!haha..so heres the pics..



that's only half my class..i tink..the rest left early..hey it was like almost 8pm..



i guess that's it for now..toddles!!..

No comments: