Wednesday, August 13, 2008

In the mood to blog...

well well well..yea im quite bored sitting in the office doing my work but sneakin and writing this blog haha..yesh obviously what i jst wrote you guys would know that i got a job..yesh a job..my first job actually and its about doing some image processing and graphic work for the company's website like the logo,icons etc. well the first few days were pretty much boring and sitting in the office felt darn long..and it freakin cold i wonder how people can tahan..sseesshhh..but anyway it was a fun feeling to get my very 1st pay last week..as i belanja my mum and bought dvds..yesh!!..

my job now seems more interesting and somewhat yet boring and cold!!..darn freakin cold..the internet seems faster here i dont really use my internet at home now since some of u may know i use dial up..i know i know...that stupid sound and uber slow connection but im jst lazy to explain to people why i dnt use broadband..skrew it la..been reading many people's blog and i went through my high school fren's blog Jacqueline!!..and made me reminisce on the good old days in high skul..i may not look very different but i tink i look better now hehe..and better in my studies..

i remember the funny memories i had in fairview..the most awesome breaking art exam where my teacher fell but the ting is the way she fell was extrememly funny...cnt xplain it..where's a video camera when u need one??and also my good friend ureeeya who fell off the chair bcuz she got electricuted by the monitor in computer class..hangin out at the canteen talkin toxic stuff..i tink i became more toxic now or probably still the same haha..i dont know...darn..even to have everyone from high school to come back for a reunion would be hard..

here come the memories..i dedicate this post to us..to our toxic gang and our friendship..










and i miss my dog...i miss having one..i want a dog..
till then toddles...-sophia-

No comments: