Sunday, August 3, 2008

taggy tag..

Boom..darn..ish..wow..how long was it since I last blogged??..quite a while…sorry to those who actually bother to read, thank you for ur patience haha..well I have been tagged by Christina and Michelle so without further a do..i will do michelle’s tag..well Christina urs need pics so hhee..later la.

So the tag is:

state 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself.

The 10 people I tag are to then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts..

No tag backs.

1.
I tend to be blur, very blur!!
Yes I know, to those who really knows me, knows that I am super blur..well I cant help it haha..

2. I make weird, funny faces
Yesh I do..sometimes I wonder if my face is made from rubber. Haha..and yesh my funny faces makes people laugh especially Jennifer..shes my no.1 fan haha..

3. I have a very weird funny laugh
My laugh is quite weird as in different times my laugh may sound different but it always cracks people up..my laugh make people laugh and their laugh make me laugh..and we all laugh haha..

4. I am a shoe fanatic
To be more specific sneakers actually, and especially adidas shoes..i jst go crazy for it…I always wanted to have an awesome shoe collection but wat is stopping me to have my dreams come true is money

5. speaking of which!!i am money minded
At most times I tink money can buy happiness and would make my life easier..when I start planning what I wana do with my money I jst go crazy..calculating and dreaming if I had a million bucks..

6. I write poems
At times I love writing poems..but the poems I write alwiz got to have a rhyme scheme..and whatever I write could be pretty random and I write for my friends too.

7. I swear a lot
Yesh..yesh yesh..i know swearing is totally bad for u but gosh I cant help it but obviously I know when to swear and when not to swear I still know how to control myself. its great for cutting off steam

8. I get pissed off easily

Yes I admit I am impatient at most times..like waiting for the bus, or people blocking in front of me, people walkin super slow while im chasing time.

9. I love giving high 5s
I don’t know..i like giving high 5’s I tink its cool haha..yea I know im weird. But when you give a high 5 its must have that ummpphhh!!that makes it awesome!

10. but yet I do give the fake high 5
Haha…when I wana give a high 5 I brush my hair hehe..i love doing that and get people irritated. Its funny seeing that and in many cases many people doesn’t wana give me a high 5 haha..

11. when I talk I tend to mumble out the words
I dnt know..i guess it happens and at times many people heard my words wrongly

12. I am freakin scared of roaches!!
As long I see a cockroach dead or alive, I get freaked out. Maybe it’s a trauma I had last time, but still the fact of seeing one gross me out..i think some of you agrees with me

13. I love watching sick comedies
American pie 1,2,3,4,5,6, eurotrip, van wilder 1 & 2, u name it I love it haha…come on some of u would have to agree with me with any of the movie I said, and u gotta admit they are totally funny and entertaining..come on dnt deny it!!

14. I am quite the perfectionist
Yesh I know im goofy but at times when I need to be serious I am..i like to do things perfectly, I got to satify myself by checking things again and again to make sure and everything got to be perfect.

15. i am ticklish
Yesh…especially above the waist and if u relli do it I would totally do a freak chicken dance that totally makes people laugh..im not acting seriuously im totally ticklish..especially if u poke me..some are painful..actually.


i TAG..
ehh...always tag the same people but anyway..

Ureeya
Jacqueline
and the rest of you..

No comments: