Tuesday, February 26, 2008

here it goes.."ohh you touch my tra lala, hmm..my ding ding dong..

HAHAhahhahahaa....omg..u guys started laughin?..hah yea..i was laughin like mad when i heard this from wher??..wait!for it!a song!!yesh ppl!tiz touch my tralala ding ding dong is a song!haha..by some guy named gunther..yesh heard it from jennifer's ipod she has all the weirdest funniest songs u would ever hear..so go check out the video o the song neway both of em are jst freakin funny..

you should see everyone's face in marker class 2day..me,jen,melissa,michelle junia and michelle lim,yi zheng!and also christina...oo christina shud have seen ur face..haha..but hey yi zheng can relli do tat imitation relli well..haha u will know wat i mean..haha..ppfftt..yet another crazy day wit my crazy bunch of frens..evveryday actually!lmao!!
no pics 2day!haha...aaww..wait la!hhaa..

had marker to do 2day supposingly have to finish it and submit it in class..which made me slumber do my work fast fast then almost end of the class he says...that u can take it home..PPFFTTTT!!..aih!!i did it so slumber!(excuse me for my language)hehe..so..im still wondering whether to do a new one or jst edit the one i did already but eh..probably im jst too lazy to do a new one..well..next week will be a marker test!!..sarcastic wee..!!its laugh laugh laugh and more laugh..too hyper..its awesome!if they ever said that laughin can get u abs..i probably gotten 20 abs by now haha..ok that was random..but neway happy laugh everyone!cheerios!haha..

No comments: