Friday, February 15, 2008

A *toot* hectic week...

its probably been a week since i blogged so tiz is a sum up for the whole week..

Tuesday..
On tuesday..had my classes like always..i finished at 6.30pm..and jennifer sent me to the bangsar station like she always do..hehe thank u!!..and well i reached there at 7pm...then i went to buy my ticket and the guy who was behind the counter said, "tren lambat ya?"..something like that la..then i was thinking oh ok its gna be late..so i was thinking aiya probably late for like 10mins or something..then when i went up the escalator..i saw so many ppl then i was thinking what was guin on?..neway i jst looked around and by coincidence i saw my church friend shermaine!!

She waz ther since 6pm and she havent even left..too bad i didnt take a pic..the freakin lrt that day was freakin skrewed..1st a train will cme in 10-30 mins time...when it comes its so packed inside and there are so many ppl who also wants to go in are jst stuck..not only tat the door will be open for another 10-20mins..then only leaves..i was like..hey tat guy behind the counter selling tickets aint kiddin..

after a while i saw my high school friend which i didnt see her since she graduated..mandana!!she waz my senior back in highschool..and my vanmate..haha good times..so 3 of us were stuck there and that same situation of the train happen to the next...cant imagine that happening in each every station..peak hour smemo..crazy!..*toot*..we wanted to get a taxi back but in the end my parents decided to pick me up and i waited at the bangsar station till 8.40pm..reached home at 9.15pm..wat a freakin *toot* day..heiz..

waiting at the sidelines for my parents to pick me up...

my church fren Shermaine and i..we were frustrated..hehe..

Wednesday
wednesday..hmm nothing much happen but i was stressed up about assignments since we had to present our marketing report and presentation on friday which waz a hectic week i might say..we only started our report on tuesday itself and heck we have no time to do it..smemo we got other work to do..like typography and other assignments..i waz gna break down soon..pfftt..

Thursday
thursday!..work work work...nuthin much to say actually...dot dot dot..

Friday
friday!a stress free day it will be after the presentation of our marketing report..we had our marketing presentation in the mornin and during the presentation of the other groups everyone was jst talkin and we were bored and were talkin bout cucumber....yea go figure..hehe..

after our class we went nuts durin lunch time haha..while i was gna go to sunway i went to the art shop first..while walkin i didnt notice suddenly a guy appeared in front of me..gave me a shock but luckily we didnt knock one another..but wat my frens said..my expression waz freakin funny which left.."Dirrrtty" michelle laughin the crap out of herself makin me feel embrassed..haha..

had lunch at sunway pyramid at the mr.tepanyaki restaurant..had a bloody good laugh which cracked us all up..oo wayne joined us for lunch..wit us he had a pretty good laugh too..haha..so..melissa,michelle lim "dirrtty!", jennifer and me went shopping at sunway. while we were walkin at the ground level new wing..we saw this people actin like statues which made us take a picture with them. We wanted to do smetin crazy bt turned out to ppfftt..haha and i gt my new pair of shoes from everlast!!..wee..wat a day..a day to cut off steam man..shiok giler haha..too freakin stressed up about work..so yea..my whole week of update..wat a *toot* crazy week we had..

ahha..wat my frens did in class during the presentation..
freakin funny..hehe..take a closer look..
yea...tat was from the teppankyaki restaurant we ate..dot dot dot..

the human statues!!haha..yea we tried posing..well we tried our best!!but not hard enuf haha..jenn, me and "dirrtttyy!" michelle!!..hehe..

wee!!my new pair of everlast shoes!the last pair smemo since my size was sold out smewher else...hehe..lucky me..

well i guess that is all for my post..i had a good day 2day..neway till then cheorios!!..

No comments: