Tuesday, February 19, 2008

what music you listen to?..

this is gna be a random post..i was browsing through my music..and i wonder what music i listen to?..how about you??..im in love with rnb..feels like it connects with you through many things..the beat and the smoothness of it..here is some songs i am listening to now..

ne-yo-go on girl
j holiday- suffocate
mario- how do i breathe

and some other music i listen to..
colbie calliat-the little things
shayne ward- no you hang up
cassie- is it you
adele- chasing pavements
jamie scott and the town- standing in the rain
shayne ward- breatheless
young love- close your eyes
robin thicke-lost without you..

probably listening to this..you might know what is my music taste..soo..what's yours?..

so long i havent write any new poems..but i am gonna post up my previous ones i wrote..enjoy..

i dont know what i would call it but here it is..i love rhyming words and phrases so yea..you would notice the rhyme scheme..

Make my step
On the road
Something for me
For you to show
Can’t explain
How I’m feeling
The feeling of rhyme
Goes through my head
Something for me
For you
To create
Live as long as what we want to be
Up and down the road
Taking ecstasy
Feeling light and blue
Thinking of a missing clue
Thoughts and doubts
Is a mystery
Let it out, let it free
Feeling of how things
Were meant to be
The colors of yellow and the greens
Something I have been stuck within
tell me what you thought about it..i do write poems and dedicate it to friends..so do tell me if u want me to dedicate one to you..in my cbox..for now im out...

No comments: